The tooth Trolley Clinic is a free yearly event offered by Vancouver Community College (VCC) with the support of Chevron Canada and other sponsors. Our students in the Certified Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene programs provide FREE preventative dental care for young children in our community. VCC wants to invite your child to participate in this year’s clinic. Parents/guardians are also welcome to attend to learn and share this dental experience with their child.
One or more of the following treatments iwll be provided to your child based on his/her dental needs by our students under the supervision of our dentists and faculty:
- Dental Examination
- Oral hygiene instructions (brushing, flossing and dental nutrition)
- Teeth poloishing
- Fluoride treatment
- Fissure sealants
- Minor emergency treatment
The date for Marlborough will be Tuesday May 28th, 2019
Limited spaces available. Forms will be available in the East & West Offices. Please return forms to the office. Sign up your child as soon as possible by completing the Medical History and Consent form and bring it back to your school asap or by Friday March 15, 2019. If you have any questions please see Ms. Scigliano in the East Office.
- Participation of your child will not replace your child’s regular dental visits.
- Participation will not be eligible for your child if he/she had a cleaning after November 21st, 2018
- Free transportation will be provided to and from the school and VCC downtown campus.
We look forward to providing dental care for your child!
VCC Certifiend Dental Assisting Program
If you would like to register your child please see Ms. Scigliano in the East office or email her at email@example.com